Description of the company:
Driven by the desire to share a rich experience of experiences and passions, started in China and extended to all regions of the world, Les Maisons du Voyage are agencies not quite like the others that favor intellectual curiosity and meeting with other cultures. Our common thread: organize exceptional trips that suit you, prepared with pleasure and passion by our specialists dedicated to each destination. A promise kept for 30 years now, confirmed by a demanding clientele.
Since 2016, the Maisons du Voyage have been part of the Travel Pole of the Figaro Group, a major player in the media sector in France, which brings together strong brands such as Le Figaro, the Journal des Femmes, the Weather Channel, Viadeo/Cadremploi or TickeTac…
The Travel Division of the Figaro Group brings together the brands Les Maisons du Voyage, Marco Vasco and Prestige Voyages. It forms the 2nd French tour operator for tailor-made travel.
Our teams, backed by their destination expertise and driven by a passion for excellence, have the ambition to take you further than your destination.
To support its growth, Les Maisons du voyage are recruiting:
TRAVEL ADVISORS / PACKAGES M/F
ON ONE OR MORE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS:
NORTH AMERICA, LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA
Open-ended positions based in Paris (6th)
– You advise and sell trips (organized tours or à la carte trips) to individual customers.
– You respond to requests from the visit to the agency, the telephone, and mainly from the website.
– You qualify these requests and in return make package tours including several types of services.
Required profile :
– Specialist in North America, Latin America or Africa, you are passionate about travel and have excellent commercial and interpersonal skills as well as a good level of English.
– Recognized for your efficiency as well as for your sense of results, you are orderly, rigorous and have a real ability to work in a team.
– You master the computer tools necessary for the sale (Mastering Galileo would be a plus) and are available quickly. A first experience in tourism or at least experience in a commercial field is required.
The positions are based in Paris 6th – Métro Saint-Sulpice and to be filled asap.
The compensation package includes: Fixed salary + commissions + Restaurant tickets + pension and mutual insurance with a very strong employer contribution!
Do not hesitate! Send us your cover letter and a CV (details of the countries visited) to: [email protected]