Travel Countera key player in tailor-made and immersive travel, today has 145 employees working daily as close as possible to their customers:
• More than 90 destinations covering 5 continents
• Unique trips prepared by destination specialists
• The creation of a mobile application in 2016 increasing the traveler experience and their immersion
• Trips taking into account the handicaps of travelers in order to guarantee them a successful and unforgettable experience via a team trained in these questions
• A network of French-speakers living “on site” and providing the best possible welcome to our customers at their destinations
Finally socially engaged with the association “Unusual Builders Philippe Romero” and ecologically with “Traveller’s Charter of Ethics” ATR, we promote the development of responsible travellers.
Joining us today means joining a stable and financially solid company.
As such, we are recruiting today, for our Comptoir Italie & Balkans, based in the heart of Paris Vème:
1 DIRECTOR OF DESTINATIONS M/F
Reporting directly to the Europe Zone Director, your activity will consist of developing the Italy Balkan Counter through the development of sales, production and management of a team in Paris.
In this context, your main missions will be:
• Local management of the team of travel designers based in Paris
• Animate and follow the sales of this team
• To support the team in the management of schedules, the definition of training needs, the monitoring of objectives,
• To support producer advisers based in Paris and the provinces. Development of existing production and new products responding to our immersion positioning, opening of new destinations (especially in the Balkan area).
• Finally, you will be responsible for part of the sales to one or more destinations.
A real relay to General Management, this position is a member of the Comptoir des Voyages management committee.
• Justify an experience in team management
• Have a leadership temperament and are recognized for your managerial posture and your interpersonal skills
• Have experience in the tourism sector, preferably in sales
• Have a sense of contact and customer satisfaction. Your commercial temperament means that you like challenges and enjoy working in a team
• Have a sense of listening, an ability to take a step back and a good dose of pedagogy
• Are organized and rigorous
• Have a very good knowledge of Italy and/or the Balkans
• Fixed over 12 months
• Variable on insurance objectives
Additional benefits :
• TR at €8.80 paid 60% by the employer
• Mutuelle & Prévoyance covered at 85%, ie 20€ / month of remainder to be paid regardless of the composition of the family.
• An active CSE offering cinema tickets, cultural refunds and Christmas gift cards
• Weekly teleworking days
To apply, please send us your CV, application and cover letter via our recruitment page: click here